Infants require a level of care that begins to diminish as children get older and are more able to self-help and work independently. Their safety is of utmost importance. An infant group care setting requires teachers who understand and appreciate this and can make it the forefront of every day.
Our Panache Enfants infant staff is hired keeping in mind the high level of quality care and safety that is necessary to aide in the growth and development of infants. A basic level of calm and patience is a key qualification we seek in our infant staff.
- Reaching & grabbing practice
- Tummy time
- Physical assistance in reaching milestones (holding head, rolling over, sitting up, crawling, cruising and walking, holding bottles, sippy cups and eating utensils)
- Introduction of solids and later finger foods
- Babbling leading to simple verbal cues
- Mimicking facial expressions and sounds
- Story time
- Basic sign language